There is a stigma that has been placed on our heroes that is is unacceptable to enjoy the rush of war, the flood of adrenaline received when dispatch calls out a critical situation, or the “high” felt when the alarm sounds.
It’s okay to love life’s adventures…it’s normal. Embrace it!
LifeGR’s Adrenaline Therapy® provides our heroes with exciting experiences that triggers their body to produce the powerful hormone adrenaline. Adrenaline is naturally produced when the body is subject to the commonly phrased, “fight or flight” status. When in this “fight or flight” status, the body reacts in “superhuman” ways.
- Air passage dilates, providing muscles with high levels of oxygen.
- Blood vessels contract redirecting blood towards the major muscle groups and vital organs, resulting in superhuman strength and maximized vigilance.
- The body’s ability to sense pain is greatly reduces by blocking pain receptors between an injury and the brain.
- Intermittent moments of heightened alertness naturally boosts the immune system as a way to fight microbial attacks. This improves the body’s ability to fight off infections and increases the number of antioxidants in the body, combating free radicals that cause aging and tissue damage.
Heroes taking part in Adrenaline Therapy® have typically spent many years in this “superhuman” state, due to their occupation. These heroes become very comfortable in this state, and in many cases are most happy in this state.
Fortunately, Adrenaline Therapy® provides experiences that bring our heroes back to this “happy” state.
Now heroes may pick their medicine…
- Bungee Jumping
- NASCAR Experiences
- Guided Trophy Hunts
- Trophy Fishing Charters
- Tactical Weapons Training
- Mixed Martial Arts
- Shark Diving